HOST HUNGER VAN for a Hunger RUN at your House Party, Office Events, Faith Institution, or at Park for a Picnic
Feed the Hungry and have fun with friends and family –
Be part of a GOOD DEED.
How Does it work?
1. Host reserves a location to prepare meal packages. Host Location can be a home, office, Faith institution, School, Park etc.
2 Host Recruits 6 or more volunteers to prepare 100 or 150 or 200 or any number of meal packages.
3. Host will Register on-line for an available HOSTING date and time for a HUNGER RUN
4. HUNGER VAN will arrive at the HOST location with all the needed supplies to prepare meals and one meal prep Supervisor/Coach
5. Volunteers will be instructed by the Supervisor/Coach; what to do, and how to prepare meals to go on the HUNGER VAN
6. It would take 2 to 3 hours to complete the meals prep event
7. HUNGER VAN can take 6 volunteers with it for street distribution of food in Several locations or volunteers can follow the van in their transportation (not required)
8. Host will also be responsible to raise funds ($5.30 per meal) to sponsor the supplies provided by Hunger Van and transportation cost. If needed Hunger Van Project will raise funds to subsidize and fund the HUNGER RUN, please contact us to request sponsorship
We Plan to offer the following services using HUNGER VAN:
- Healthy nutritious meals prepared and delivered
- Creation of volunteer communities in: Churches, Corporation, Mosque, Synagogues, Universities and Schools